-   -   Remaster: Kubuntu 8.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/124504-remaster-kubuntu-8-04-a.html)

"Daryl Begaye" 07-14-2008 02:27 PM

Remaster: Kubuntu 8.04

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a proper method of how to make a remaster, the main reason for this remaster is because I downloaded and installed a piece of software, which was a real pain, and I would like to include this software on a live CD which I can give to my boss so he maybe able to use particular software without the pain and torture of having to install it himself.

Regards,
Daryl
--
Daryl Begaye
Diné College

Edmund Laugasson 07-14-2008 06:21 PM

Remaster: Kubuntu 8.04

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallCDCustomization

http://uck.sourceforge.net/

Art Alexion 07-14-2008 06:27 PM

Remaster: Kubuntu 8.04

"Daryl Begaye" 07-25-2008 03:52 PM

Remaster: Kubuntu 8.04

Thanks for you help, it took me awhile but I was finally able to create the Live CD/DVD I wanted to make.

Regards,
Daryl