Old 07-14-2008, 01:22 PM
"G. A. Gallup"

Default Yum-like package list?

Greeting All,
I recently switched to KUBUNTU from FCn and have been quite
pleased with the new system. One thing I miss, however, is the yum
'list' feature to produce a searchable file of package names for
installation or up-date. Is there an equivalent for this in KUBUNTU?
I have found the adept-installer search feature too primitive to be
useful.
GAG