Old 07-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Neil Winchurst

Default Gimp printing

I recently installed Gutsy (Kubuntu). Previously I ran Edgy. I do use
the Gimp a lot, but rarely for printing. With Edgy I installed Gimp
print and it worked fine.

Today I tried to install gimp print on Gutsy and it would not do it,
with some message about breaking some other programs. The Gimp itself
works fine for making changes to my photos before adding them to a photo
blog. Today is the first time that I have thought about making some prints.

Can anyone tell me where to go from here please? I have version 2.4.6 of
the Gimp now. Previously, with Edgy, I had version 2.2.8. I cannot
understand why I had no problems before while now I cannot install the
print program.

Thanks

Neil Winchurst