Old 07-11-2008, 11:57 AM
RazGriz

Default F10 Theme Proposal: Simmetrical Freedom

Hi,

this is my theme propose for F10 =], the theme name is "Simmetrical Freedom" and the base concept is the perfection behind simmetry.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalfreedom.png

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalfreedompaper.jpg

thanks a lot =].

Old 07-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Nicu Buculei

RazGriz wrote:

Hi,

this is my theme propose for F10 =], the theme name is "Simmetrical
Freedom" and the base concept is the perfection behind simmetry.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalfreedom.png
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Simmetricalfreedompaper.jpg

Please create a page for the theme, for example
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Simmetricalfreedom and
include those two pictures into it. Also it would be good to write on
that page a few words explaining the concept ("perfection behind
simmetry").

After that, include a link to that page to the link of submissions:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes#List_of_Submissions

Regarding the content, we try to discourage the inclusion of the Fedora
logo in the wallpaper (I believe your second image is a wallpaper). The
branding is realized mostly using colors.

Out of personal curiosity: how do you made those images? Are they
created with a graphic application? Which one? Generated with a script?
(for example the Binary theme proposal is generated with a script)

Old 07-11-2008, 12:51 PM
RazGriz

Hi, sorry about that *(i forgot =/)

and i made it only with gimp, i wrote a doc about it too =] *(http://razgrizbox.wordpress.com/2008/07/11/line-breakers/ the license is gnu-fdl =].)

[...]

The Solo_-Wing.
Diretor de Arte
GNU-LIA--=www.gnu-lia.org
2 Tons Comunicação
Revista Fedora Brasil
Portal O-Gimp

-=-=:Quem constrói a realidade é você.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Nicu Buculei

RazGriz wrote:

and i made it only with gimp, i wrote a doc about it too =]
*(http://razgrizbox.wordpress.com/2008/07/11/line-breakers/ the license
is gnu-fdl =].)

That is a nice tutorial and I can understand it even without speaking
the language!