Old 07-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Jens Strohschnitter

Default audacious not playing any audiofile

Hi list,

on my kubuntu 8.04.1 audacious is not playing any audiofile.
I've tried to run my mp3s with amarok and it works. Also
audacity is playing mp3s.

--
kind regards,

Jens Strohschnitter

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Set the controls
for the heart of the sun

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Old 07-16-2008, 07:30 AM
Jens Strohschnitter

> on my kubuntu 8.04.1 audacious is not playing any audiofile.
> I've tried to run my mp3s with amarok and it works. Also
> audacity is playing mp3s.

Changed the audiooutput from Pulse to Arts - and now it works.