-   -   mythweb multiple users (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/121372-mythweb-multiple-users.html)

"John Pierce" 07-08-2008 09:39 PM

mythweb multiple users

Hello members!

I install mythtv and have it setup, I then installed mythweb and
during the installation it asked me if
I wanted to secure the mythweb installation, I agreed and supplied my
username and password.

I can now access the server from any computer in the house. However,
my wife cannot unless she
specifies my username and password. I added her name to the
/etc/mythtv/mythweb-digest along with
the necessary password but it will still not allow her to log in.

Thanks for any thoughts you might have, they are greatly appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at