Old 07-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Jens Strohschnitter

Default UMTS with DELL D620 integrated UMTS-Card

Hi list,

I've runnuing kubuntu 8.04.1 on my Dell D620 Notebook.
Works VERY fine - but how can I install/configure my
integrated UMTS-Card ?
Is there any good howto downloadable in the web ? Or
does someone already activated his umts-card-driver
on linux ?

--
kind regards,

Jens Strohschnitter

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Set the controls
for the heart of the sun

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX