Old 07-08-2008, 04:21 AM
"Patricia Wilson"

Default Windoze boot corrupted?

During one of the recent kernel upgrades I lost the ability to boot up in Windoze. The error message is

Error 11: Unrecognized device string.

I don't know if this is relevant but once I am booted up the Windoze drive is mounted at /media/sda1.

Apparently we are no longer using LILO. What is the boot loader and what and where is the conf file for it?

Thanks :-)
--
Patricia Wilson
Apache Junction, AZ