-   -   USB Bluetooth Adapter Mac Address (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/120613-usb-bluetooth-adapter-mac-address.html)

"John Pierce" 07-07-2008 07:19 PM

USB Bluetooth Adapter Mac Address

Not sure which list to ask on, but here goes.

I have two laptops and just purchased 2 usb bluetooth dongles, I would
like to set the mac address
of the adapters so that I can see both in the push function of our
phones. Basically it assigns a mac
address of 11:11:11:11:11:11 to the adapter on each laptop and when I
want to push something
the list of familiar devices changes and I have to rediscover each
laptop after a transfer.

I would like to set the mac on one laptop to the 11: set and the other
to say 22: or something so that
both devices are visible at the same time, is this even possible.

Thanks for any assistance, it is greatly appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at