Old 07-07-2008, 05:43 AM
"Juan Kawada"

Default Rear Audio ports not working

When I'm in kubuntu, my rear audio ports don't work. When I have mic/speakers/headphones plugged into the back of my computer they never input/output any sound, but if I have them plugged in on the front, they work fine.* It's not a hardware problem, as they work fine in windows. I have no idea what the problem is, but I'd love a solution. Thanks in advance.