Old 07-05-2012, 08:18 AM
"Weaver"

Default firewall

> On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:38 AM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> *chuckle* A trillion years ago I used a firewall myself. "Ports" are an
>> issue, I wasn't able to down- or upload by ftp. BUT, How many serious
>> attacks did you notice around the last 30 days?
>
> Your aversion to security is interesting. You dismissed selinux in a
> publish your username and password on the net if you think that there
> are no dangers out there?

Yes!
With a big text file with all your bank account passwords and other highly
sensitive information, along with details of imaginary deals with the PLO
in supplying them with container loads of automatic weaponry, and get back
to us when your social life develops in interesting directions.

> Archive:
> http://lists.debian.org/CAOdo=SzSbr51O2jL_xDvcMb=Oxc+uTHV0YZUEpR_ki0agSdjE g@mail.gmail.com

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.