Old 07-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Paul S

Default knode will not update group list from server

I'm using knode to monitor a bunch of groups from gmane and wanted to
add ubuntu devel changes intrepid. But it does not show up on the list
of available groups, so I went to gmane.org and found it there. So, how
can I get knode to update to the current list of groups? The only way I
could do it was stop knode, remove ~/.kde/share/apps/knode/nntp.1/groups
file, then restart. Now, when I do menu Account > Subscribe to new
groups, it asks if I want to update. Clicking fetch does indeed fetch
the current list and now I can select and add the intrepid group.

must be a bug .. hth others