Old 07-02-2008, 06:27 PM
"John Pierce"

Default dvd disc label images

Are there any images that can be printed on the face of a dvd disc for
the kubuntu ditro.

I would like to lightscribe my dvds

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at

Old 07-03-2008, 07:16 AM
"Leticia Hernández"

2008/7/2 John Pierce <john.j35@gmail.com>:

Are there any images that can be printed on the face of a dvd disc for

the kubuntu ditro.

I would like to lightscribe my dvds

Hey John,

A good place for finding CD labels and covers is Ubuntu's DIYMarketing page [1]. And more specifically, Kubuntu-Art.org [2] has a label for LightScribe that you may like.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing
[2] http://www.kubuntu-art.org/content/show.php/show.php?content=83692

Greetings,
--
Leticia Hernández

Old 07-03-2008, 12:19 PM
lanzen

On Thursday 03 July 2008 09:16:36 Leticia Hernández wrote:

> A good place for finding CD labels and covers is Ubuntu's DIYMarketing page
> [1]. And more specifically, Kubuntu-Art.org [2] has a label for LightScribe
> that you may like.
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing
> [2] http://www.kubuntu-art.org/content/show.php/show.php?content=83692

I'll add this one:
http://www.aldolat.it/grafica/custodie-copertine-ed-etichette-per-ubuntu-hardy-heron/

It's not in english, but I 'd bet there's an english version. If not, the
contents are obvious.

--
lanzen

Old 07-03-2008, 05:23 PM
"John Pierce"

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 7:19 AM, lanzen <lanzenesi@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 03 July 2008 09:16:36 Leticia Hernández wrote:
>
>> A good place for finding CD labels and covers is Ubuntu's DIYMarketing page
>> [1]. And more specifically, Kubuntu-Art.org [2] has a label for LightScribe
>> that you may like.
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DIYMarketing
>> [2] http://www.kubuntu-art.org/content/show.php/show.php?content=83692
>
> I'll add this one:
> http://www.aldolat.it/grafica/custodie-copertine-ed-etichette-per-ubuntu-hardy-heron/
>
> It's not in english, but I 'd bet there's an english version. If not, the
> contents are obvious.
>
> --
> lanzen

Thanks for all your input, appreciated.