Old 06-16-2008, 01:51 AM
"Juan Kawada"

Default screen casting recording at very low fps

I've tried record my desktop, Istanbul, and XvidCap, but none of them seem to record well on my system. RMD and Istanbul slow the system down, and capture at a very low fps, and XvidCap just stops responding when I run it. I'm thinking that It may just be my video card and theres nothing i can do, but I thought I'd ask if anyone knew how to improve framerate, or knew of any other programs I might try.

I'm using an ATI radeon 2600 HD PRO, and have 2 GBs of ram.