Old 06-15-2008, 12:49 AM
"Stephen Ransom"

Default 8.04 crash, errors on sda6, won't boot up

I just installed a game with wine, and when I started it up my computer crashed. I was forced to restart, but now kubuntu won't boot up. It does a disk check and fails around 94% when it gets to sda 6 saying that the check failed,* the root file system needs to be mounted in read only, and a maintenance shell is opened.* I have no Idea what to do in the maintenance shell, or even what needs to be fixed. any ideas?