Old 06-10-2008, 04:24 AM
john son

Default Help me Pls

Hi all,

Im new with kubuntu, I got problem :

1. I cant remove panel in my screen got shrinked, even after I configure pane and klik remove from panel, theres no command removing panel

2.I cant play Audio and Video/ Vcd player with Amarok, Kaffeine etc

3.I cant show and watch webcam from chatting in YM

Thanks for your details guide to fix those problems.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:01 PM
"Jared Greenwald"

You need to be a little more descriptive with these. What have you
already tried to fix each issue?

Old 06-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Eric

john son wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

Didn't you ask these same 3 questions a few days ago?

May I make a suggestion? Re-write this as 3 seperate questions and
instead of saying help me as the subject, put a short description of the
problem.

You could have as a subject , Panel problems, Amorok and Kaffeine not
working, and what ever the 3rd problem is.

If you send a message with a subject like help please, for anyone to
help you they would have to open your email to see what your problem is.
If you use an informative subject, if someone is just looking at the
subject, they will know what the problem is and in fact, may have dealt
with the same problem.

Try it.

See if you get answers that way.

Eric Jackson

Old 06-10-2008, 06:32 PM
"Jonas Norlander"

2008/6/10 john son <john_son311@yahoo.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> Im new with kubuntu, I got problem :
>
> 1. I cant remove panel in my screen got shrinked, even after I configure pane and klik remove from panel, theres no command removing panel
>
> 2.I cant play Audio and Video/ Vcd player with Amarok, Kaffeine etc

If you don't have already, install the kubuntu-restricted-extras
packages and see if that help. Both Kaffeine and Amarok uses xine as
backend so make sure you got xine installed to. If that don't help you
have to give us more info of what kind of files you try to play.

/ Jonas