Old 12-02-2007, 04:17 AM
"Ben Tompkins (Home)"

Default Upgrade existing Kubuntu 6.06 (Dapper Drake) to Kubuntu 7.10(Gutsy Gibbon) in one step

Eric Jackson,
Thanks for the advice. I have CD .iso files for Dapper Drake 6.06.1,
Feisty Fawn 7.04 and Gutsy Gibbon 7.10 BUT NOT Edgy Eft 6.10. Can you please
tell me where I can download the Alternate install CD Image for Edgy Eft.

Regards Ben Tompkins.