Old 06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Ronnie Tucker

Default Kubuntu 8.04 + KDE4.1 on the EEE

After seeing only one write-up (via Google) I decided to try Kubuntu
Hardy Remix on the ASUS EEE 701, and update KDE 4.0 to 4.1beta. And I've
got to say: Kubuntu remix on the EEE is niiiiiiice!

http://ronnietucker.co.uk/blog/asus-eee-701-with-kubuntu-804-kde41/

All comments welcome.

--
Ronnie Tucker

ronnie@ronnietucker.co.uk
www.RonnieTucker.co.uk

MSN: ronnietucker@hotmail.com

Registered Linux User # 456627
Registered Ubuntu User # 18227

Old 06-09-2008, 04:08 PM
"Hervé Fache"

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Ronnie Tucker <ronnie@ronnietucker.co.uk> wrote:
> After seeing only one write-up (via Google) I decided to try Kubuntu
> Hardy Remix on the ASUS EEE 701, and update KDE 4.0 to 4.1beta. And I've
> got to say: Kubuntu remix on the EEE is niiiiiiice!
>
> http://ronnietucker.co.uk/blog/asus-eee-701-with-kubuntu-804-kde41/
>
> All comments welcome.
>
> --
> Ronnie Tucker
>
> ronnie@ronnietucker.co.uk
> www.RonnieTucker.co.uk
>
> MSN: ronnietucker@hotmail.com
>
> Registered Linux User # 456627
> Registered Ubuntu User # 18227

Thanks for that! Gonna try this beta right now!!!