Old 06-06-2008, 04:21 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

Default okular for KDE 3.5.9?

Can okular be installed on KDE 3.5.9? Where can I find a .deb for that?

Also, can anyone check if okular can do font substitution for me? I
have pdfs with an illegible font that I would like displayed in an
alternative font. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old 06-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Pete

Yeah, KDE4 apps can live perfectly happily inside KDE3.5.x. Regarding font substitution, I don't know.

-p.

Can okular be installed on KDE 3.5.9? Where can I find a .deb for that?

Also, can anyone check if okular can do font substitution for me? I

have pdfs with an illegible font that I would like displayed in an

alternative font. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com

http://gibberish.co.il