Old 06-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Ronnie Tucker

Default KDE4.1beta - unable to change display settings...

My display settings on first boot with KDE4.1beta are 1024 x 768 @
50hz/Auto.

Displaying at 50hz gives my display a slight fuzziness (like a TV
channel just on the edge of moving off the station?) putting it at 51 or
52 fixes this, that's what I had in KDE 4.0.3. But when I choose 51 or
52hz in KDE4.1 and click apply, it just keeps it at 50hz/Auto. Is there
a way to force this change before my whole world goes fuzzy?! ;P

Thanks!

PS: KDE4.1beta rocks!

--
Ronnie Tucker