Old 12-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Ben Tompkins

Default Upgrade existing Kubuntu 6.06 (Dapper Drake) to Kubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) in one step

How can I Upgrade Kubuntu 6.06 (Dapper Drake) to Kunbuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon)
directly or do I have to go via Kubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) and if so how do I
do it? I can see the procedure using Adept from Kubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) to
Kubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) in the Kubunto Wiki section am unable to apply
this to Adept in Dapper Drake version. I am unable to find instructions for
doing the same from Dapper Drake to Feisty Fawn. If I have to do it in two
steps, thats fine if someone can tell me how to do the first step from
Kubuntu 6.06 to Kubuntu 7.04.

Thanks
Ben Tompkins