Old 06-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Wulfy

Default No cursors in Kcontrol?

KControl -> Peripherals/Mouse/Cursor Theme (tab)... :@)

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Copyright July 17, 1988 by Del Goetz

Old 06-04-2008, 08:42 AM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/6/4 Wulfy <wulfmann@tiscali.co.uk>:
>> Should there not be a separate page for cursors? Where is it? Thanks in advance.
> KControl -> Peripherals/Mouse/Cursor Theme (tab)... :@)

Thank you! I did not even think to look there. Here, I can change the
cursor theme, but is there a way to change a single cursor? All the
themes are [not attractive as the default theme] however, xfree and
compiz have problems with the animated cursors. So I'd like to leave
most the beautiful cursors as they are, yet replace the animated ones.

Or, should I make my own theme?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old 06-04-2008, 08:48 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> In Kcontrol I need to change a cursor to work around a bug in xfree.
> However, the page for cursors is either gone or moved. I'm using
> Kubuntu 8.04 and in Kcontrol -> Appearance and Themes I have:
> * GTK styles and fonts
> * fonts
> * theme manager
> * action feedback
> * style
> * icons
> * colours
> * window decorations
> * background
> * screensaver
>
> Should there not be a separate page for cursors? Where is it? Thanks in advance.
>
> Note: Message crossposted to kde list in case this is not a kubuntu
> specific problem. I don't have access to my Fedora box at the moment
> to check.

Look in Peripherals - Mouse and you will find the cursors.

Sinclair

Old 06-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Art Alexion

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 4:42:34 am Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Thank you! I did not even think to look there

The little find/filter field works well when you don't know where somebody
else thinks things belong.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:03 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/6/6 Art Alexion <art.alexion@verizon.net>:
> On Wednesday 04 June 2008 4:42:34 am Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Thank you! I did not even think to look there
>
> The little find/filter field works well when you don't know where somebody
> else thinks things belong.

Of course, I did not even think of trying that... Thanks!

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.