Old 06-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Kubuntu Meeting

We will hold a Kubuntu meeting at 22:00 on Wednesday in
#ubuntu-meeting. All welcome.

Jonathan

Old 11-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Let's have a meeting this week, please say when you can come

http://doodle.com/n24xetnyy5eihz4y

Jonathan

Old 11-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Mackenzie Morgan

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Let's have a meeting this week, please say when you can come
>
> http://doodle.com/n24xetnyy5eihz4y

well I can guess that I won't be there, given my greens line up with
everyone else's reds :P

--
Mackenzie Morgan

Old 11-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Jonathan Riddell

Friday at 16:00 UTC seems the time when most council members can come.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=19&month=12&year=2010&hour=16&m in=00&sec=0

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings

See you there in #ubuntu-meeting

Jonathan

Old 11-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Jonathan Riddell

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:49:00AM +0000, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> Friday at 16:00 UTC seems the time when most council members can come.

Fixed link

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=19&month=11&year=2010&hour=16&m in=00&sec=0

Jonathan

Old 05-29-2011, 04:53 PM
David Wonderly

Old 06-04-2011, 03:38 PM
David Wonderly

Old 09-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Time for a Kubuntu meeting to discuss what features we want to keep in and which to chuck out for 12.10

We can also discuss UDS and anything else interesting

Put down when you're free so we can schedule it
http://www.doodle.com/ep9bqbapvfh4r9aw

add agenda items

Old 09-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Steve Riley

On 2012-09-10 17:08:44 Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Put down when you're free so we can schedule it
> http://www.doodle.com/ep9bqbapvfh4r9aw

Does that Doodle thing account for time zones? For instance, my PC is in
Pacific time. How do I know whether the displayed options on the poll are in
the same time zone as my PC?

...Steve

Old 09-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 09:20:00AM -0700, Steve Riley wrote:
> On 2012-09-10 17:08:44 Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> >
> > Put down when you're free so we can schedule it
> > http://www.doodle.com/ep9bqbapvfh4r9aw
>
> Does that Doodle thing account for time zones? For instance, my PC is in
> Pacific time. How do I know whether the displayed options on the poll are in
> the same time zone as my PC?

I don't think so, times in UTC

Should read
14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, 22:00