Old 05-07-2008, 07:57 AM
"Job Noorman"

Default Missing OSD with KMix and alt-tab in Hardy

When using the volume up/down/mute buttons, KMix changes the volume
but there is no OSD.
The same problem when using the alt-tab combination.
(OSD in Amarok is working)

Are those problems related (so is there a package I can file a bug
for?) or is it just a coincidence?
Please let me know if I can provide some more information.

Cheers,
Job

Old 05-07-2008, 10:44 AM
"Manuel Siggen"

When using the volume up/down/mute buttons, KMix changes the volume

but there is no OSD.
No idea for this problem.
*

The same problem when using the alt-tab combination.

(OSD in Amarok is working)

Have a look at System Settings -> Window Behavior -> Focus and make sure you got a check in "Show window list while switching windows".

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
***** Manuel

Old 05-07-2008, 10:53 AM
"Job Noorman"

> Have a look at System Settings -> Window Behavior -> Focus and make sure you
> got a check in "Show window list while switching windows".

That fixed it, thanks!

Should I file a bug for KMix about the other problem or could it be
another package (read somewhere that it could be KMilo, but all my
multimedia buttons are working...)

Cheers,
Job

Old 05-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Juan Carlos Torres

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 18:53:36 Job Noorman wrote:

> Should I file a bug for KMix about the other problem or could it be

> another package (read somewhere that it could be KMilo, but all my

> multimedia buttons are working...)

OSD for volume changes are handled by KMilo, so the bug comes from it.

--

Juan Carlos G. Torres

Jucato

1024D/6F507597