FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Kubuntu Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-28-2008, 09:49 PM
"Harald Sitter"
 
Default Kubuntu Meeting Satufday 10 (am) UTC

Next Kubuntu meeting is on Saturday at 10 (am) UTC.

Please add your agenda items and/or membership request to:
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings

Greetings,
Harald

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 04-28-2008, 10:23 PM
"Richard A. Johnson"
 
Default Kubuntu Meeting Satufday 10 (am) UTC

On Monday 28 April 2008, Harald Sitter wrote:
| Next Kubuntu meeting is on Saturday at 10 (am) UTC.
|
| Please add your agenda items and/or membership request to:
| https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings
|
| Greetings,
| Harald

Also just to add a quick note, everyone is welcome to attend. It was one of the
questions during today's OpenWeek talk on Kubuntu Development. If you are free
during the meeting, then we urge you to check us out. Your comments, ideas, and
suggestions are very much welcomed and we look forward to seeing you there!

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124
--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:33 AM
Aaron Reichman
 
Default Kubuntu Meeting Satufday 10 (am) UTC

On Monday 28 April 2008 3:23:56 Richard A. Johnson wrote:
> Also just to add a quick note, everyone is welcome to attend. It was one of
> the questions during today's OpenWeek talk on Kubuntu Development. If you
> are free during the meeting, then we urge you to check us out. Your
> comments, ideas, and suggestions are very much welcomed and we look forward
> to seeing you there!

I'm the one who asked that question and I'm just curious if these meetings are
always at that time. By my figuring (quite possibly wrong) 10am UTC is
anywhere between 3 and 6am in the US, depending on timezone. That's pretty
hard to make for those of us in the Americas. Is the 10am time regular, just
this particular meeting?

Thanks,
Aaron

--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:38 AM
"Richard A. Johnson"
 
Default Kubuntu Meeting Satufday 10 (am) UTC

On Monday 28 April 2008 23:33:33 you wrote:
[...]
| I'm the one who asked that question and I'm just curious if these meetings
| are always at that time. By my figuring (quite possibly wrong) 10am UTC is
| anywhere between 3 and 6am in the US, depending on timezone. That's pretty
| hard to make for those of us in the Americas. Is the 10am time regular,
| just this particular meeting?

Hey Aaron!

Thanks for that question! We have been alternating between 10:00 and 22:00 UTC
so everyone can get involved. I am in Chicago and 10:00 UTC is 05:00 CST. Way
to early for me, so I don't make every meeting myself. I wish I could though.
So 10:00 UTC is not regular.

All of our meetings are logged, so after a meeting, you can review what was
covered and if you have anything to add, you could of course address it on this
mailing list or in the IRC channel. I would like to see more traffic on this
mailing list as to include everybody else who doesn't hang out in IRC all of
the time.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124
--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org