Old 02-07-2011, 01:16 PM
▲▼amila▲▼

Default Thank you

Hi All,

Thank you very much for everything on debian.
Im so glad to here that squeeze is released.
I ve been using it for few months after upgrading from lenny.

--

Thank you and Regards,

Amila

Old 11-11-2011, 05:14 PM
"MR.ALI MALIK"

Greetings to you,*
*Please if for any reason you find this mail offensive you can ignore it and do accept my apology for any inconveniences this mail most have cost you to read, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday my name is MR. ALI MALIK a United Arab Emirate and a merchant in Dubai, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well since my wife and 3 children died in a car accident, since then I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but only my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world, I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.
Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Thailand.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organizations in Asia and America; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of USD$55 million dollars (Fifty five million united states dollars) that I have with a finance institution in Europe. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. I have set aside 10% for your time and effort.
*Please reply me back if you are willing to assist me ON MY EMAIL: alimalik40@aim.com
*God bless you.
*MR.ALI MALIK**