Old 04-22-2008, 07:44 AM
Sarah Hobbs

Default Resigning from the Kubuntu Council

Hey everyone!

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone for letting me serve on
the Kubuntu Council this time. I've very much enjoyed it, and have
appreciated the chance to help shape Kubuntu to what it is now.

However, at this point, I'm not running Kubuntu, and have not been doing
so for an entire release. Therefore, I am stepping down from the Kubuntu
Council.

This will give others a turn, who will hopefully make a good
contribution to Kubuntu. I wish you all luck in the upcoming Kubuntu
release, and beyond.

Hobbsee

Old 04-22-2008, 07:53 AM
"Zhengpeng Hou"

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Sarah Hobbs <hobbsee@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone for letting me serve on the
> Kubuntu Council this time. I've very much enjoyed it, and have appreciated
> the chance to help shape Kubuntu to what it is now.
>
> However, at this point, I'm not running Kubuntu, and have not been doing so
> for an entire release. Therefore, I am stepping down from the Kubuntu
> Council.
>
> This will give others a turn, who will hopefully make a good contribution
> to Kubuntu. I wish you all luck in the upcoming Kubuntu release, and
> beyond.
Regards
Zhengpeng Hou

Old 04-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Celeste Lyn Paul

Thanks for all your work Hobbsee!

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
celeste@kde.org

Old 04-22-2008, 02:17 PM
"Richard A. Johnson"

On Tuesday 22 April 2008, Sarah Hobbs wrote:
| Hey everyone!
|
| Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone for letting me serve on
| the Kubuntu Council this time. I've very much enjoyed it, and have
| appreciated the chance to help shape Kubuntu to what it is now.
|
| However, at this point, I'm not running Kubuntu, and have not been doing
| so for an entire release. Therefore, I am stepping down from the Kubuntu
| Council.
|
| This will give others a turn, who will hopefully make a good
| contribution to Kubuntu. I wish you all luck in the upcoming Kubuntu
| release, and beyond.
|
| Hobbsee

Thank you for everything you have done for the Kubuntu community. It has been an
honor working with you on the KC and I look forward to working with you in the
future. You know you will always have a home here at Kubuntu.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org

Old 04-23-2008, 01:15 AM
"Jonathan Jesse"

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Richard A. Johnson <nixternal@kubuntu.org> wrote:

On Tuesday 22 April 2008, Sarah Hobbs wrote:
| Hey everyone!
|
| Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone for letting me serve on
| the Kubuntu Council this time. *I've very much enjoyed it, and have

| appreciated the chance to help shape Kubuntu to what it is now.
|
| However, at this point, I'm not running Kubuntu, and have not been doing
| so for an entire release. Therefore, I am stepping down from the Kubuntu

| Council.
|
| This will give others a turn, who will hopefully make a good
| contribution to Kubuntu. *I wish you all luck in the upcoming Kubuntu
| release, and beyond.
|
| Hobbsee

Thank you for everything you have done for the Kubuntu community. It has been an

honor working with you on the KC and I look forward to working with you in the
future. You know you will always have a home here at Kubuntu.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org

GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124

Sarah,
*
I will miss you as well.... I hope you continue to hang out on IRC so we can catch up.
*
Jonathan

Old 04-23-2008, 01:25 AM
"Mario Young"

Sarah,

Thank you very much for all help with Kubuntu.

Mario

Old 04-23-2008, 05:09 AM
"Jussi Kekkonen"

A huge hug from me and thank you for all the moments you have spent
for us community

On 4/23/08, Mario Young <mayeco@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Sarah,
>
> Thank you very much for all help with Kubuntu.
>
> Mario
>
> 2008/4/22 Jonathan Jesse <jjesse@gmail.com>:
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Richard A. Johnson
> <nixternal@kubuntu.org>
> > wrote:

> doing
> Kubuntu

> > > Thank you for everything you have done for the Kubuntu community. It has
> > been an
> > > honor working with you on the KC and I look forward to working with you
> in
> > the
> > > future. You know you will always have a home here at Kubuntu.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Richard A. Johnson
> > > nixternal@kubuntu.org
> > > GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124
> > >
> > > --

> > Sarah,
> >
> > I will miss you as well.... I hope you continue to hang out on IRC so we
> can
> > catch up.
> >
> > Jonathan
> >
> > --

Jussi Kekkonen

Old 04-23-2008, 06:39 AM
"Matti Kukkola"

Hello Sarah,

I'm new in this community. I hope you come back sometimes. I hope you really good future in your life.

Matti Kukkola

Old 04-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Juan Carlos Torres

On Tuesday 22 April 2008 15:44:42 Sarah Hobbs wrote:

> However, at this point, I'm not running Kubuntu, and have not been doing

> so for an entire release. Therefore, I am stepping down from the Kubuntu

> Council.

> Hobbsee

I think I've already hugged you on IRC, but I'll do it again.

*hugs*

Thanks for all your hard work for Kubuntu and Ubuntu in general. I won't really miss you that much, though, since we'll still bump into each in ops. :P

Have fun in whatever you're planning to do next!

ph34r the stick!!!

--

Juan Carlos G. Torres

Jucato