-   -   source code of Ksysguard (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/708685-source-code-ksysguard.html)

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan 10-01-2012 09:54 AM

source code of Ksysguard

Hello,

I have a project and I need to develop in C++ an application to monitor CPU and memory usage of itself.
I would like to look over the source code of the Ksysguard application, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I just don't know where to look.

On this page the code presented I think it's for the website: http://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=KSysGuard&action="">

Can anybody help me?

Sincerely,Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan
mob: +40 743-135.018 _

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13