Old 08-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Rohan Garg

Default Missing 12.04 DVD and armhf images

Hi
It seems that Kubuntu 12.04 DVD and armhf images have gone missing.
I've pretty much looked everywhere on [1] and [2] and I just can't
seem to find them. It would be awesome if someone from the release
team could point me to the DVD images so that the Kubuntu download
page can be updated accordingly.

Best
Rohan Garg

[1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/
[2] http://releases.ubuntu.com/

Old 08-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

I still have an ISO, I've downloaded some time ago. Could this help?the*filename is: kubuntu-12.04-desktop-i386.isoOvidiu - Florin Bogdan

mob: +40 743-135.018 _I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13

Old 08-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Stéphane Graber

On 08/25/2012 04:58 AM, Rohan Garg wrote:
> Hi
> It seems that Kubuntu 12.04 DVD and armhf images have gone missing.
> I've pretty much looked everywhere on [1] and [2] and I just can't
> seem to find them. It would be awesome if someone from the release
> team could point me to the DVD images so that the Kubuntu download
> page can be updated accordingly.
>
> Best
> Rohan Garg
>
> [1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/
> [2] http://releases.ubuntu.com/

They have been mistakenly archived to old-releases.ubuntu.com, I'm
moving them back now and they should be back on cdimage in a few minutes.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer

Old 08-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Rohan Garg

Download page has been updated to link to DVD and armhf images. Thanks
for the quick response Stéphane.

Best
Rohan Garg