-   -   Missing 12.04 DVD and armhf images (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/697563-missing-12-04-dvd-armhf-images.html)

Rohan Garg 08-25-2012 08:58 AM

Missing 12.04 DVD and armhf images

Hi
It seems that Kubuntu 12.04 DVD and armhf images have gone missing.
I've pretty much looked everywhere on [1] and [2] and I just can't
seem to find them. It would be awesome if someone from the release
team could point me to the DVD images so that the Kubuntu download
page can be updated accordingly.

Best
Rohan Garg

[1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/
[2] http://releases.ubuntu.com/

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan 08-25-2012 11:39 AM

Missing 12.04 DVD and armhf images

I still have an ISO, I've downloaded some time ago. Could this help?the*filename is: kubuntu-12.04-desktop-i386.isoOvidiu - Florin Bogdan

mob: +40 743-135.018 _I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13

Stéphane Graber 08-25-2012 05:07 PM

On 08/25/2012 04:58 AM, Rohan Garg wrote:
> Hi
> It seems that Kubuntu 12.04 DVD and armhf images have gone missing.
> I've pretty much looked everywhere on [1] and [2] and I just can't
> seem to find them. It would be awesome if someone from the release
> team could point me to the DVD images so that the Kubuntu download
> page can be updated accordingly.
>
> Best
> Rohan Garg
>
> [1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/
> [2] http://releases.ubuntu.com/

They have been mistakenly archived to old-releases.ubuntu.com, I'm
moving them back now and they should be back on cdimage in a few minutes.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer

Rohan Garg 08-26-2012 02:34 AM

Missing 12.04 DVD and armhf images

Download page has been updated to link to DVD and armhf images. Thanks
for the quick response Stéphane.

Best
Rohan Garg