Old 08-24-2012, 05:58 AM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

Default Unable to download ISO from the Kubuntu website

Hello,*
The link from the Kubuntu website to download eighter the ISO or the torrent are broken, they lead to nothing. I am unable to download an Kubuntu 12.04 ISO.*
I'm not sure, but could this have to do anything with the moving to universe?

Sincerely,Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan
mob: +40 743-135.018 _

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13

Old 08-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

This link works:*http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/12.04.1/release/kubuntu-12.04.1-desktop-i386.iso

But this does not:*
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/precise/release/kubuntu-12.04-desktop-i386.iso*

Old 08-24-2012, 06:02 AM
Rohan Garg

Seems like someone forgot to update the download page after the
12.04.1 release. Please find the new ISO's at [1].

Best
Rohan Garg

[1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/precise/release/

Old 08-24-2012, 06:03 AM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

Thank you.Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan

Old 08-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Rohan Garg

I've updated the page to link to 12.04.1 images. However a couple of
links seem to be broken because those image simply don't exist. For
example, I'm trying to find the 12.04 DVD images for precise and
completely failing at it. I also can't find the armhf images ( neither
12.04 nor 12.04.1 )

The only images that I could find were the Desktop and Alternate images.

Best
Rohan Garg