Old 08-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

Default Kubuntu banner for embeding on sites

I would like to publish on my website a banner with the kubuntu logo, and since we don't have one I want to copy the picture with the kubuntu logo from the kubuntu website. Is that ok?
Are there any designers among us who can make some banners for this purpose? I really like the new logo design with the 3piece gear. Can someone make some of those?

Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan
mob: +40 743-135.018 _

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13