Old 08-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

Default Add KRDC to next Kubuntu ISO

May I*suggest*adding on the Kubuntu 12.10 ISO KRDS? It is very useful to have to connect to remote Desktops and, from what I remember, Ubuntu has an VNC RDP client on it's ISO.
Sincerely,

Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan
mob: +40 743-135.018 _

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13

Old 08-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Giuseppe Pennisi

2012/8/15 Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan <ovidiu.b13@gmail.com>:
> May I suggest adding on the Kubuntu 12.10 ISO KRDS? It is very useful to
> have to connect to remote Desktops and, from what I remember, Ubuntu has an
> VNC RDP client on it's ISO.

+1

Old 08-15-2012, 02:14 PM
César Muñoz A.

+1

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Giuseppe Pennisi <giupenni78@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/8/15 Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan <ovidiu.b13@gmail.com>:
>> May I suggest adding on the Kubuntu 12.10 ISO KRDS? It is very useful to
>> have to connect to remote Desktops and, from what I remember, Ubuntu has an
>> VNC RDP client on it's ISO.
>>
> +1

César Muñoz Albitres

http://mentalrevoluzion.blogspot.com
http://apesol.org
@on3_g

Old 08-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 02:29:40PM +0300, Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan wrote:
> May IA suggestA adding on the Kubuntu 12.10 ISO KRDS? It is very useful to
> have to connect to remote Desktops and, from what I remember, Ubuntu has
> an VNC RDP client on it's ISO.

Good idea, I'll add it, to be discussed after Beta 1 if it's to stay.

Jonathan