Old 08-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

Default date displayed in panel by default?

If I may vote on this topic, I think it's very*useful*to have the date there. I*always*set up the Long format and the show seconds in a newly installed system.Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan

mob: +40 743-135.018 _I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13