Old 08-03-2012, 06:33 AM
Scott Kitterman

Default Looking at the output of configure

Now that we're mostly in Universe, let's take advantage of it. There are a
number of things we haven't historically included because they required build-
depends/depends in Universe. If you look at the end of the configure output,
each package will tell you what it didn't find.

We should consider adding those things. I just fixed up kdenetwork and okular.
Since Debian generally has the same things we want to add, you can look at the
debian dir in their 4.8.4 packages to get a good idea what to add to ours (it
particularly saves time messing around with .install files.

Scott K