-   -   libkolab packaging (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/682915-libkolab-packaging.html)

Jonathan Riddell 07-12-2012 02:07 PM

libkolab packaging

Hi Kolab guys, good to meet you at Akademy

Current issues we have with getting libkolab into Ubuntu are:
No full licence text in libkolab tar, I see this is now in git so
that's sorted I can repack that easily enough
The contents of libkolabxml-0.6.0/schemas/ical are All rights
reserved, can you point me towards a copying licence for them?

Jonathan

Scott Kitterman 07-12-2012 02:22 PM

libkolab packaging

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 03:07:44 PM Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Hi Kolab guys, good to meet you at Akademy
>
> Current issues we have with getting libkolab into Ubuntu are:
> No full licence text in libkolab tar, I see this is now in git so
> that's sorted I can repack that easily enough
> The contents of libkolabxml-0.6.0/schemas/ical are All rights
> reserved, can you point me towards a copying licence for them?

The ones that come from RFCs (it's mentioned in the file header where it came
from) are BSD licensed (says so in the RFC). Those are just a matter of
documenting this and including a copy of the license. The full copy is
particularly important for a "BSD license" because there are so many to choose
from.

Scott K

Jonathan Riddell 07-16-2012 03:49 PM

libkolab packaging

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:59:59AM +0200, Christian Mollekopf wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Not sure if I will manage to do that today, but I'll do it latest by Monday.

Nudge nudge :)

Jonathan