Old 07-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Clay Weber

Default where to put kde telepathy for precise?

Harald Sitter <apachelogger@ubuntu.com> wrote:
ahoy

we have a telepathy PPA on launchpad, however since that is not
technically an official kubuntu ppa I wonder whether it would be
better to copy the packages from there to the backports ppa before
calling for public testing&feedback. thoughts?

HS
Sounds like a great idea to me, I see no downside to this.

--

Clay Weber--

Old 07-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Jussi Schultink

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Harald Sitter <apachelogger@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> ahoy
>
> we have a telepathy PPA on launchpad, however since that is not
> technically an official kubuntu ppa I wonder whether it would be
> better to copy the packages from there to the backports ppa before
> calling for public testing&feedback. thoughts?
>
> HS

+1 from me.

Jussi