-   -   KDE on raspberry (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/678487-kde-raspberry.html)

LucaTringali 06-29-2012 12:40 PM

KDE on raspberry

Hello everybody,
I hope this is not off topic, i just thought someone could be interested: you may remember that some days ago I asked in this mailing list if it would be possibile to compile a version of Kubuntu for the RapsberryPi. The answer was that it's quite impossible. So I just took the Debian image and installed some packeges to make it most simmilar as possible to Kubuntu. Here it is:*http://www.zorbaproject.org/raspberry/debian-raspberry-kde.img
For more info, there is a small post on my blog:*http://letsfollowthewhiterabbit.blogspot.it/2012/06/kde-on-raspberry-pi.html

Luca Tringali
*--
kubuntu-devel mailing list
kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com

Tres Finocchiaro 06-29-2012 07:38 PM

KDE on raspberry

Thanks*Luca.
Would you be willing to provide some screenshots of the device running this on your blog?

-Tres

*