Old 06-17-2012, 12:24 AM
Harald Sitter

Default New Kubuntu Council 2012

This year's council election just ended and we are glad to announce
that the 3 new council members are (in alphabetical order):

Jonathan Riddell [1]
Jussi Schultink (new) [2]
Scott Kitterman [3]

In the name of the entire Kubuntu community I would like to thank
parting council member Christian Mangold for his work and congratulate
all 3 new members on their election/re-election.

Also a big thank you to the other candidates. I hope you will consider
running again next year, apparently Jonathan is not up for election
every year

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/JonathanRiddell
[2] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/JussiSchultink
[3] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/ScottKitterman