Old 05-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Kubuntu Council Status/Elections

Getting elections set up has taken longer than we thought, so rather than lose
half the council membership this week, the KC has decided the existing members
whose terms are about to expire should be extended three weeks to give time to
prepare an election.

People who've considered running for Kubuntu Council in the past should be
considering it again. It is mosts certainly not just for developers. Any
Kubuntu member is eligible to run.

Scott K

P.S. On that note, I'd appreciate it if someone who's subscribed to the user
list would forward this there.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Harald Sitter

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com> wrote:
> Getting elections set up has taken longer than we thought, so rather than lose
> half the council membership this week, the KC has decided the existing members
> whose terms are about to expire should be extended three weeks to give time to
> prepare an election.
>
> People who've considered running for Kubuntu Council in the past should be
> considering it again. *It is mosts certainly not just for developers. *Any
> Kubuntu member is eligible to run.

Official announcement to follow soon(tm)

HS

Old 05-25-2012, 10:02 PM
"Clay Weber"

Done.