-   -   Some words on Muon Update Manager (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/668483-some-words-muon-update-manager.html)

Valter Mura 05-19-2012 07:38 AM

Some words on Muon Update Manager

Hi

I noticed some things while using MUM:

- every time I click on item to update, a panel for description opens in
the bottom, appears nothing but the suggestion to visit Launchpad. In
Muon Package Manager it appears correctly.

- in the right bottom of the window (or where you want) I would like to
see the calculation how much space will be occupied or saved by the
installation/update. I remember I can see it in MPM

- I would like to see, while installing, the operations performed by the
programs. I cannot see them but before I could.

Should I open a bug for these few things?

Thanks and regards,
--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*