Old 05-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Work Items

I've typed up the work items as discussed at UDS. Please edit any mistakes or missing items.

David will organise the council elections soon and after we have a new kubuntu council elected we can have a meeting to approve the work items.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sprints/uds-q?searchtext=kubuntu

Jonathan