Old 05-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Ryan Kavanagh

Default Kubuntu 12.04: Just excellent

Hi,

Some kind words I got permission to pass on.

On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 09:08:32PM -0300, Valoppi, Franco wrote:
> *Hi folks:*
> I'm Franco from Argentina and have been in the Linux / *buntu for a while
> now.
> I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying the new Kubuntu 12.04 and
> it's just great.
> Believe me, I have a Mac which belongs to the company I work at, and even
> I'm still not 100% used to it, I found Kubuntu much more functional, useful
> and eye-candy than the Mac.
>
> I also know that there are a lot of people behind Kubuntu, KDE, and all the
> applications included but I wanted to thank you.
>
> You should have a "I Like It" and/or "+1" somewhere.
>
> One of my goals is to work in Ubuntu/Kubuntu, so if you know how to see the
> opened positions, let me know.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Saludos.
>
> FRANCO

|_)|_/ Ryan Kavanagh | GnuPG key

Old 05-08-2012, 05:35 AM
pansz

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Ryan Kavanagh <ryanakca@kubuntu.org> wrote:
> You should have a "I Like It" and/or "+1" somewhere.

Anyone interested about this? I really think it may be useful.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

I think it's easier just to have a Facebook and Google+ page.*Maybe a splash screen at start-up to give the links.
Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan

mob: +40 743-135.018 _I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13