Old 05-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

Default PPPoE not working in Precise

Hello everybody,*
I'm new in Kubuntu Testing, and I don't quite know yet all the steps I have to take, but I think I've found a bug in Precise (Kubuntu 12.04).I have a fresh installation on an MSI laptop, and I cannot connect it to a PPPoE network. All the details are added just like I did on 11.10, but it fails to connect.

It starts the connection, but after about 2 minutes of waiting it fails to connect.
The hardware has no problems, neither does the connection; it works flawlessly on Windows.

How can I generate a report for this issue?
Sincerely,Ovidiu - Florin Bogdan
mob: +40 743-135.018 _

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.

http://www.google.com/profiles/ovidiu.b13