Old 04-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Valter Mura

Default Kubuntu-docs translated (Italian)

Hi All

this is to inform you that I've finished to translate Kubuntu-docs for
Precise, in both "sides", Launchpad and Ubuntu.

As soon as possibile, I'll start to check for bugs in the English
documentation (typos, spaces and so on).

Ciao
--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*