Old 04-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Kamil Nadeem

Default Kopete and Telepathy both don't support audio/video call so what good is the default chat apps

Why is Kopete and Telepathy not supporting audio callI have installed Pidgin on my Kubuntu 12.04 so it is not a big dealbut I mean the main KDE chat app is not supporting such a basic feature O.o
Also the default video application Dragon Player is not a good choice in my opinion.*