-   -   Kopete and Telepathy both don't support audio/video call so what good is the default chat apps (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/658691-kopete-telepathy-both-dont-support-audio-video-call-so-what-good-default-chat-apps.html)

Kamil Nadeem 04-23-2012 05:48 AM

Kopete and Telepathy both don't support audio/video call so what good is the default chat apps

Why is Kopete and Telepathy not supporting audio callI have installed Pidgin on my Kubuntu 12.04 so it is not a big dealbut I mean the main KDE chat app is not supporting such a basic feature O.o
Also the default video application Dragon Player is not a good choice in my opinion.*