Old 04-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Scott Kitterman

Default 12.04 candidate ISOs for testing

These all need tested. Please have a look at the Kubuntu ones and dive in.
Some of our usual suspects for testing aren't available this weekend so we
need everyone's help.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/214/builds

Scott K

Old 04-21-2012, 06:10 PM
James

On Friday, April 20, 2012 09:41:30 PM Scott Kitterman wrote:
> These all need tested. Please have a look at the Kubuntu ones and dive in.
> Some of our usual suspects for testing aren't available this weekend so we
> need everyone's help.
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/214/builds
>
> Scott K

Downloading the alternate AMD64 iso and will test tonight. Thanks for the
heads-up!

James Cain
IRC: ronnoc