Old 04-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Valter Mura

Default Correct Kubuntu-docs location in Launchpad for translation

Hi All

as usual, I find two location in Launchpad for Kubuntu-docs (I refer to my area, the Italian):

1 - https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/kubuntu-docs

which is fully translated (for Italian packages)

2 - https://translations.launchpad.net/kubuntu-docs/precise

which has 2071 of 2186 translated (Italian)

Which is the correct location to consider?

TIA

Ciao
--

Valter