Old 04-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Jonathan Riddell

Default 4.8.2

I messup up 4.8.2 by trying to be clever so it's still building in kubuntu-ninjas for Oneiric.

I'm away from midday today for the weekend so I fear I won't be able to finish the job.

Once it's build it needs tested, copied to kubuntu-ppa/backports, tested again then announced on kubuntu.org

Jonathan

Old 04-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Jonathan Riddell

It's up http://www.kubuntu.org/news/kde-sc-4.8.2

but not as much testing as I'd like (only me and only on ec2 with vnc) so more testing needed please.

Jonathan

Old 04-06-2012, 11:21 AM
James

Updated. Will report any found bugs; none so far. Enjoying the KDE bugfixes in
this release.

JR, enjoy your well-deserved weekend away!

- James (ronnoc)